LIGHTLY SPICED AND SPICY WHOLEMEAL TOAST OF ONION BLACK PUDDING WITH FRIED EGG
1 thick slice of wholemeal seeded bread.
2 black onion black puddings.
2 spoonfuls of GUAiNOS chilli flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2 spoonfuls of GUAiNOS BiO Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
2 spoonfuls of GUAiNOS Spicy Bloody Mary Jam.
- Cut the black pudding into thick slices. Set aside.
- Heat the griddle over medium-high heat and add 1 ½ tablespoons of GUAiNOS chilli flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- When it comes to temperature, place the slices of black pudding on it. Allow them to seal well so that they are crispy on both sides.
- Spread the chilli-flavoured oil on one side of the bread, using a kitchen brush. Once ready, toast the slices on the grill.
- In a small frying pan for frying eggs, add two tablespoons of GUAiNOS BiO Extra Virgin Olive Oil and fry one egg, then the other. The egg white should be done and the yolk soft. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish for each diner, place the toasted bread in the centre with the side with the chilli-flavoured oil facing upwards.
- Place the crispy black pudding on top.
- Then place the fried egg in the centre of the slice, taking care not to break the yolk.
- Heat the GUAiNOS Spicy Bloody Mary Jam in the microwave for 5 seconds. Pour a spoonful on each slice of toast. As it heats up, it becomes a little runny and will drip perfectly down the sides of the toast.