- 1 kilo of mussels.
- 2 tablespoons of sea salt.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 1 cup of water.
- 1 lemon with the skin cut into wedges, for garnish.
- 3 tablespoons of GUAiNOS Bloody Mary Jam.
- Clean the mussels: remove the beards by scraping with a knife.
- Wash them very well, immersing them in salted water and stirring them well. Drain and place them in a paella pan or casserole dish.
- Heat the paella pan over high heat, add the measure of water, salt and lemon. Place the mussels.
- As they open, remove them. Those that do not open, we must discard them.
- To those that have opened, we remove the shell where the mussel is not. Set aside.
- On a round serving platter, we place the open mussels in concentric circles. If our tray has another shape, we make our own decoration. The important thing is that they are upside down, as if they were canoes.
- Heat the Bloody Mary Marmalade for 5 seconds in the microwave. If we have kept it in the refrigerator, we increase it for a few seconds more.
- With the help of a pastry bottle or a small spoon, place a little bit of Bloody Mary Marmalade on each mussel. We can also put the Bloody Mary Marmalade in a sauce boat with a spoon and let everyone serve themselves as they like. Bloody Mary Marmalade is addictive for those who enjoy a light spicy taste.
- We accompany these delicious mussels with thick slices of country bread.